Thank you for your interest in becoming a driver for Joyride! In order to become a driver you must obtain a permit from the city and qualify for our insurance. READ CAREFULLY the requirements listed below before continuing to the application.
In order to become a Joyride driver you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
– Minimum age of 20 years old. (21 if applying in Nashville)
– If you are under 23 years old you must have a CLEAN driving record (MVR)***
***THIS MEANS NO TICKETS OR AT-FAULT ACCIDENTS
– A minimum of 3 years driving experience.
– Currently valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
– No felony criminal offenses within the past 7 years (includes DUI’s).
– Must have a working smart phone and service plan.
– Reliable transportation.
– Willing to submit a background test and/or drug test.
– Able to work at least 2 shifts per week.