Paychecks for the 11/27-12/11 pay period
Paychecks will go out at their normal time, which is by 5:00pm on Tuesday. If you won’t be in town then, you can text Mike and Alaina with an address to mail it to.
- If you have a question about anything, ask it in Work Related, or text the work phone at (205) 310-8264. Do not DM Mike or Alaina or text their personal numbers
- Make sure you’re double checking what cart you’re on when you clock in for your shift. It may have changed from when you picked it up (ie breakdowns)
- If the cart you’re scheduled for is unavailable (ie has a cone on it) check to see what carts aren’t on the schedule and take one of those
- Don’t take a beer cart M-F unless it’s after 6pm
- If you’re going home for winter break, you don’t need to tell us that you won’t be working. The 2 shift minimum is waived until the spring semester begins.
The shift leader for the night will be listed on Homebase but they’ll also post an announcement prior to the night shift. If there is no shift leader for your shift and you need help with something, then use the work related GroupMe for assistance.
Shift leaders handle all operating activities during their shift. Breakdowns, questions, late to shift, etc. should be sent to the shift leader that evening. Only message Mike and Alaina if it’s an emergency and the shift leader is not responding.
Do not DM the shift leader on Groupme as its easy for messages to get buried/not go through. Text them on the number they send in Work Related.
See Driver FAQ